Enquire now

080690 25000


The Australian government provides various pathways for foreign nationals who wish to obtain Permanent Residency in Australia and settle there.


The skilled work regional 491 visa, or the Subclass 491 Visa is a provisional visa that enables all skilled workers to reside, pursue higher studies and work in any appointed areas of Australia, with their families. This visa is valid upto five years. The applicant for this visa usually has to be either a state nominated individual or must be sponsored by an eligible family member who is already a permanent resident in Australia. The candidates who live and work in Australia for upto three years or more on the subclass 491 visa and also if they have the minimum taxable income level for at least three years, they will be eligible to apply for the permanent residency visa through the subclass 191 Permanent Residence or, the Skilled Regional visa. The state nomination from the Australia will provide the candidates with an additional 15 points, which will definitely help them qualify for a subclass 491 visa under the point test of the Australian Department of Home Affairs.  


The following are the primary information on the SUBCLASS 491 for the SKILLED WORK REGIONAL (PROVISIONAL) VISA - MAIN APPLICANT

This is basically a provisional visa specially designed for the skilled workers who wish to live and work in the regional Australia. It allows the Candidates to:

●    Stay in Australia for a time period of 5 years

●    Live, work and study in a prescribed, designated regional area of Australia.

●    Travel all around Australia extensively throughout without any limit, while the visa is valid.

●    Apply for the permanent residence visa after 3 years, from the time the candidate's actual visa is granted. The Processing time for this visa will take upto 6 to 17 months.  


The following are the primary information on the SUBCLASS 491 SKILLED WORK REGIONAL (PROVISIONAL) VISA – SUBSEQUENT ENTRANT.

This visa is basically for a member of the family of someone who holds the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491). This visa will be granted to a relative of an eligible 491 visa holder. The subsequent entrant visa will be valid till the validity of the main entrant's 491 visa.

Contact Us Now


080690 25000


For becoming eligible for a 491 visa, the candidates are required to meet the following criteria:

● The Candidates must receive a nomination from a region or a relative.
● The Candidate must need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)
● Using the EOI number received from Skill Select, the candidate can submit a Registration of Interest (ROI) for Victorian nomination.
● The candidate is required to receive an EOI nomination invitation email in response.
● If the applicant is invited, he or she will have to submit a nomination application.
●  If their nomination application is successful, they will submit a visa application for their selected visa with the Australian Government’s Department of Home Affairs.
●  The candidate's age must be under 45 years.
●  The candidates are to be very fluent and competent in English
● They need to produce adequate health and character certificates to prove their eligibility.


Expression Of Interest (EOI)

Your visa application starts with an Expression of Interest. To begin your visa application, you must first complete and submit a free Expression of Interest (EOI). Through an EOI, you can be invited to apply for certain visas, such as:

●    Skilled Independent (subclass 189) visa

●    Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa

●    Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) (subclass 491) visa.

An invitation to apply for a visa is sent to those in eligible occupations who submit an EOI that meets or exceeds the points criteria. However, there is no guarantee that you will receive an invitation to apply for a visa, even if you meet the minimum points criteria.


Once the Candidates are nominated, they will be notified via email and after that the Candidates need to:
●    Submit their visa application to the Department of Home Affairs within the next 60 days upon receiving the notification.
●    Update and keep their contact details up to date for providing details and communication, when needed.
●    Take up and complete regular surveying
●    Commit to living and working in the Victoria for at least the next two years, until the validity of their visas expire.


Get the Score Now